Frequently Asked Questions
- 1How does this work?
- 2Do I pay you a commission out of my rentals?
- 3How is the listing placement sorted on the city page?
- 4How are properties promoted on holidayrentals.Com?
- 5Do you automatically renew my listing?
- 6Can I have a link to my Personal Website on my listing?
- 7I am not computer savvy so I am unable to upload pictures?
- 8How many photos am I allowed to upload on my listing?
- 9How will I manage my account?
- 10How do I change my Contact Details?
- 11Can you assist me in Creating or editing my listing?
- 12How do I protect myself against Fraud Inquiries?
- 13What is the cost for listing my Vacation Rental?
- 14Can I purchase Standard plan and Upgrade it later to a higher level later?
- 15Do you offer discounts on Multiple Listings?
- 16I want to promote my listing in International countries too. How can I display Prices in relevant Currencies?
How does this work?
Interested travellers will contact you by Phone or email. Your email will not be publish on the listing page but the renter can simply fill in the contact form and you will get an email with all renter information and required dates.
Do I pay you a commission out of my rentals?
NO. We are a vacation rental website and our motive is to maximize your property exposure by providing you more leads from around the world from prospective renters. Our job is to make a direct contact between property owners and renters. Renters would pay you directly.
How is the listing placement sorted on the city page?
We have 3 packages; you may read the details of them at http://holidayrentals.com/join.php Supreme being our best plan gets top priority followed by Premier and then Standard. All packages have their own features and benefits which you may read at the above mentioned page. Secondly, Listing with photos will get priority above the listing with no photos and similarly listing having complete rates will get priority above the ones with no rates. TIPS -: Maintain your Availability Calendar, Manage your Photos, and Update your rates. These are some ways by which you can have the listing appear among the top ones.
How are properties promoted on holidayrentals.Com?
We do a lot of Search Engine Marketing and have a set of team doing this work for us. We promote our website with the most competitive search terms of this industry. The money which our owners pay us is used wisely towards Paid marketing tools on major search engines to get more traffic.
Do you automatically renew my listing?
NO. We will email you or call you to discuss about the performance of your listing with our website and you will be the one to make a decision at that time to continue with us or not. We do not charge automatically once your current subscription is over.
Can I have a link to my Personal Website on my listing?
YES. We offer 1 External link in "Premier" and 2 External links in "Supreme" which you can use for Personal Website, Video Tour, Online Booking Form etc.
I am not computer savvy so I am unable to upload pictures?
Please give us a call at 1-850-387-0010 or email your account representative who set up your account and we will be pleased to guide you through the process.
How many photos am I allowed to upload on my listing?
Depends on the plan. Standard package offers 10 Photos, Premier package offers 15 Photos and Supreme package offers UNLIMITED PHOTOS & TEXT.
How will I manage my account?
We have a very user friendly owner section. You may create an account choosing your user name, password and other details and simply register. Login with your credentials and Add or Edit any detail related to your listing anytime. Please refer this link :- http://holidayrentals.com/signup.php.
How do I change my Contact Details?
Simply login to your account and go to "My Profile" section. You can update your Password, Email, Phone number and other details. Simply SAVE the changes and it is done.
Can you assist me in Creating or editing my listing?
YES. Your account representative will assist you in listing creation process and he/she will work with you for complete subscription period for any changes and modifications you need on your listing.
How do I protect myself against Fraud Inquiries?
Although, we keep track of IP addresses of the systems from where the inquiries are coming but as an owner you have to keep your safety measures too. Some important things to keep in mind to avoid fraud -:
- Emails with grammatically wrong English should be handled with care
- Any email request asking you to deposit money or anything related to a bank transfer
- Any email request with no phone numbers at all even after couple of conversations
What is the cost for listing my Vacation Rental?
You can start advertising with us at as low as only $99 for 1 year. Although, we have different packages depending on the kind of exposure you need for your listing. Please refer this link for our Packages details http://holidayrentals.com/join.php What if I receive plenty of Inquiries but no Bookings?
There are many attributes related to a final booking. You would have to keep some important points into consideration -:
- Very competitive rates
- Prompt reply to the inquiries
- Add as much Description and Pictures as you can on your listing
- Update the availability calendar regularly.
Can I purchase Standard plan and Upgrade it later to a higher level later?
YES. You can upgrade anytime later when you want more features and exposure for your listing. You will be charged on Pro rata basis only.
Do you offer discounts on Multiple Listings?
YES. We do have a multiple discount structure which currently is -:
- 10 or More Properties -: 30% OFF
- 20 or More Properties -: 50% OFF
- 40 or More Properties -: 75% OFF
I want to promote my listing in International countries too. How can I display Prices in relevant Currencies?
We have a Currency Converter on every listing page. Renter from any country can choose his/her own currency and updated rates will automatically be shown in his/her currency.