Tropical RetreatView Listing
VANDERBILT VACATION VILLAView Listing
Sunshine SanctuaryView Listing
Neptune HideoutView Listing
Naples, situated in the county of Collier within the state of Florida, is one of the most popular holiday destinations for tourists seeking a quite beach holiday. Situated on the Gulf of Mexico, it is more than 10 miles long and is famous for its white sands and clean waters.
With the self proclaimed title of being the “Golf Capital of the World”, Naples boasts of 80 championship golf courses within its area.
The Travel Channel has voted Naples as the best beach in America in 2005.
Naples is also full of homes of some of the affluent and famous names such as Bill Gates, Bob Segar (musician), Donald Trump (real estate developer), Robin Cook (novelist) and many more.
There is a zoo to be visited, various arenas for shopping, Millionaires Row to be strolled on, a daytrip to Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary for the nature lovers, warm Gulf weather to be enjoyed, golf to be played and of course the beautiful beaches with their clear waters to swim in.
Naples Vacation Rentals provides accommodations at various venues in close proximity to all the above mentioned activities. Take your pick of activity and choose your Vacation House accordingly.
The wide varieties of Vacation Home Rentals available at Naples are suited for tourists of all kinds. One can choose from the various condos, villas and houses available at nightly weekly or monthly basis.
There are certain accommodations available at Vacation Rentals that provide free golf membership as well. Apart from that there are others that provide in house spas.
There are beach houses, luxury houses with amenities such as swimming pools, condos overlooking beach and lake views to choose from.
Popular Joints to Visit
- · Naples Botonical Gardens
Comprising of 160 acres of green areas, the Naples Botanical Gardens are open to the public from 9 am to 5 pm. It even offers a summer camp to children, taking an accommodation at Vacation Homes for the adults and arranging summer camps for the children would be the most ideal holiday for children and parents alike. It is an ideal spot for nature lovers, bird watchers and provides options for private rentals of some specific areas within the gardens.
The clear blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico, with its white sand of Vanderbilt Beach is one of the most popular tourist spots of Naples. Lined with various Vacation Rental properties, the beach is full of shopping and dining options and hosts several festivals throughout the year. The Naples, Florida Rentals here include a wide variety of affordable options, with varieties of amenities to choose from. A must stay location of Naples.
- · Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park
The various flora and fauna of this park includes a wide variety of owls, sea turtles, ospreys, bald eagles, West Indian Manatees, and shore birds. Visitors can choose to sunbathe, swim, fish, beach comb, go boating or just enjoy the natural beauty of the place. Other activities also included here are scuba diving, snorkelling, kayaking, and picnicking. There are various Vacation Rentals by owners properties located in close proximity to this area.
Best Time to Visit
- June to Sept: - If visiting Naples during these months, carrying an umbrella is a must as this is a time period when Naples experiences rain. A lot of families tend to visit during at this time.
- October to November: - Dipping temperatures and hotel prices make this an ideal time for tourists looking for a budget friendly time to visit Naples. Rain may be experienced occasionally; hence the beaches may not be accessible at all times.
- December to February: - Naples is one of the few places where one can enjoy relaxing on the sea beaches during winters. The added attraction of Golf attracts a lot of tourists during this period. Nights get cool enough to wear a jacket or light sweater.
- March to May:- These are the best months to visit Naples. The temperatures are just right and the clear blue waters are available to swim in. Even during the peak season Naples is quiet and peaceful, ideal for a quaint holiday destination.
Temperature in Naples, Florida
Naples climate can be describes as being tropical wet and dry, with temperature throughout the year averaging between 20 and 30 degrees Celsius.